ca verified with the cra but not me

determination

I sent a CMRRR card to Sentry credit and got the green card back last week. I disputed with Transunion the following day, when I called Transunion yesterday they told me the company updated the balance with them on April 2nd but I still have not received anything from them. I did my dispute online which now I know now not to. But it was never listed as being disputed are any of these things violations?

The CA does not necessarily have to respond to you. If the information is valid, they can still report it. If it is not valid, they have to delete it. If your information was disputed on Transunion, they have to show it as "disputed". If they verified it, but this usually takes 30-45 days, they have to tell you how they verified it...who, what, when and how! :)++

You need to wait the 30 days then see if it is marked as disputed....You don't want to tell the CA though that they screwed up by not marking it as disputed though because they'll just turn around and fix it.. Right now you are trying to create a papertrail of violations. If after 40 days, they haven't responded or if the item still has not been marked as disputed by subscriber, then send a 2nd DV.

D

I sent a CMRRR card to Sentry credit and got the green card back last week. I disputed with Transunion the following day, when I called Transunion yesterday they told me the company updated the balance with them on April 2nd but I still have not received anything from them. I did my dispute online which now I know now not to. But it was never listed as being disputed are any of these things violations?

Since they verified the TL AFTER receiving your DV request, that's a violation (continued collection activity). As for what your next step should be, you should follow the DV flowchart.

they didn't even wait the 30 days they just updated with cra after about a week, updating the balance. I checked by report everyday throughout that period and it was never reported as disputed. Any time I've disputed something the only cra that shows disputed is equifax.

they didn't even wait the 30 days they just updated with cra after about a week, updating the balance. I checked by report everyday throughout that period and it was never reported as disputed. Any time I've disputed something the only cra that shows disputed is equifax.

They don't have to take the full 30 days to respond to a dispute. They just can't take longer than 30 days (or 45 days).