satisfaction of judgement

hello all,,

hope someone can answer this asap...A plaintiff received a judgement against me,the defendant, in a civil court case on 3/14/07 for the amount of $630.00.i want to pay this but the plaintiff sued me from a p.o. box and has stated that he wont cash the check or notify the court that the judgement has been paid because he wants to ruin my credit.i contacted the court and the clerk told me since its not small claims i cant fill out a satisfaction of judgement form and they wont accept payment for the judgement either...neither can i send a cashiers check to the po box with a notarized statement of proof...the clerk of the court refuses to say what the court will accept as satisfaction of judgement as she is not allowed to give legal advice...i dont know how to proceed to keep it of off my credit report since the court wont tell me how to show proof ... i want to pay it but the opposing party wont accept....any ideas??

Consider moving to vacate on the grounds that the judgmentholder has refused to accept full payment and provide a satisfaction, and has stated that his purpose therefor is the ruination of your credit reports. Set a hearing on it. Bring the money to the hearing. Let him explain his side to the judge.

Consider moving to vacate on the grounds that the judgmentholder has refused to accept full payment and provide a satisfaction, and has stated that his purpose therefor is the ruination of your credit reports. Set a hearing on it. Bring the money to the hearing. Let him explain his side to the judge.
unfortunately,this is a civil case and not a small claims case therefore the same rules do not apply..according to the clerk of the court, that is not legal grounds to file a motion to vacate and they would refuse it....the judgement holder does not have to provide a satisfaction to the court i do.which takes me back to square one...

verbally... his original suit was for $25,000...the judge awarded him 630.00 which is what i claimed he was owed in the first place, so naturally hes dissapointed with the outcome....which is also why this was in civil instead of small claims....which leads me back to square one...