I can't use any Credit Watch Service what is UP ?

FAs wouldn't prevent a consumer from pulling their report online.

I had the same problem w/ both TC & EQ. More than likely EQ put a plug on my pulling for the time being, which can happen if they feel like you've been pulling too much. If you have the 3n1 monitoring from TC, then when 1 CRA doesn't respond or won't let you pull that report, then TC won't let you get the 3n1. What TC would more than likely do is give you credit for that month and try to sign you up for the TU monitoring only. I refused to do that. I just cancelled all together and tried again 1 month later. I signed up for EQ credit watch gold; it worked fine. I then signed up for 3n1 w/ TC again. I hadn't had a problem since.

FAs wouldn't prevent a consumer from pulling their report online.

I had the same problem w/ both TC & EQ. More than likely EQ put a plug on my pulling for the time being, which can happen if they feel like you've been pulling too much. If you have the 3n1 monitoring from TC, then when 1 CRA doesn't respond or won't let you pull that report, then TC won't let you get the 3n1. What TC would more than likely do is give you credit for that month and try to sign you up for the TU monitoring only. I refused to do that. I just cancelled all together and tried again 1 month later. I signed up for EQ credit watch gold; it worked fine. I then signed up for 3n1 w/ TC again. I hadn't had a problem since.

TMac01,

I had a similar problem; I was locked out of TC. I took the credit and signed up the following month. Nothing else worked; I even called their corporate office and no luck. Waiting is the only viable option.

Sorry, I felt so lost without my daily dose of credit pull. It work later; just give it some time.

Thanks EA and Chilton...Yeah more than likely thats whats going on because EQ told me I had too many soft inquries and I couldn't pull them so TC is not letting me pull my 3-1...That sucks because I just sent some disputes out and I want to see if anything has been done....Guess I have no chioce but too wait.....:(