Experian Score

Sorry if this has been asked before but it's annoying me. My Experian score hasn't budged since I started repairing in almost three months. My Equifax and TU all went up over 75 points, but Experian is still the same. I'm using the Experian credit monitoring and when I pull a new report, everytime it has the original credit score. Now, I've had 9 deletes out of 14 negative TL's, some are as recent as three to six months, the oldest are three yerars old. Does anyone know why it's like this???

Thanks in advance!

Angie

I feel your pain as EQ and TU have worked with me in the past. EX never removes anything especially inquries. I have always asked myself "what if TU and EQ acted in the same way as EX we would never be in good credit standing." My point is that to me EX is the Kings of being ...holes pardon my French. I just don't see how they get away with lieing all the time and bullying people around. I wish we could do something about them as they are the biggest thorn in my side and my ticket to the 700 club. They are the only CRA that makes you send them everything from your D.L., to a utility bill and even one of your organs to prove you are who you are before they will even investigate anything for you. Good Luck as I have had none with those slimy bastards !!

They are definately the hardest of the three to deal with, behind TU. EQ is great. They deleted EVERY single one of my baddies and all it took was a total of 3 dispute letters. I have had some luck with EX, so don't give up. Just keep disputing the same stuff every 2-3 months. I had some luck on my 2nd and 3rd attempts on the same items.

Agreed. EQ is the easiest to get on the phone too. They are faster as well!

I wish TU and EX would take credit reporting lessons from EQ:p

They are definately the hardest of the three to deal with, behind TU. EQ is great. They deleted EVERY single one of my baddies and all it took was a total of 3 dispute letters. I have had some luck with EX, so don't give up. Just keep disputing the same stuff every 2-3 months. I had some luck on my 2nd and 3rd attempts on the same items.

EQ and TU deleted every inquiry that I had, a total of 27. When I called and talked to someone at EX about my credit score they went on and on about a variety of things that affect score, like I didn't know that already. When I pointed out that both of my EQ and TU scores went up over 100 points during this time with the same deletes except for the inquiries, they had no answer and one person actually hung up on me. I hate them so much.