CA's catching on?

sjokinley

When I did my first round of disputes, most of the TL's that came back verified had inaccuracies of some sort, ie. different amounts due, different status, etc. I followed the chart and DV'd all of them, and now I'm noticing that the TL's are being corrected so that they all match. Only one CA has sent me validation from the OC. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

The CA hasn't marked the TL's as being in dispute, should I file for an s2-b violation on that basis only? What are the chances that will work? Help.

The Primer says to get them on many violations.

also read this latest technique..

this technique (in link) should work on paid as well, which racks up yet another violation FDCPA 808 (1)

There are so many legitimate ways to deal with debt collectors; why waste time on this kind of stuff? Like Dive said, it doesn't work and it reinforces the CA's contention that debtors are deadbeats trying to avoid paying their bills.

I think I'll pass on the check thing. For one thing, I don't want the CA's to have my banking information. That approach just seems kind of, I don't know, reckless or illegal or something. With my luck, they'd cash them on time and then seize my bank account. I'd rather have a solid violation or two that I can use. I'm not trying to get rich, I just want my credit clean. Does anyone have any suggestions on violations where they've corrected the TL's? That's what I'm looking for.