Return of a deletion. What is the deal?

RayvonTCO

I did some initial credit repair for my uncle. I was thrilled to see some things get deleted. However, a week after some deletions off his exp report he got another report from exp informing him that one of the deletes was back on as an unpaid med collection. What should we do now? How often does this happen? How can one prevent that?:confused:

I did some initial credit repair for my uncle. I was thrilled to see some things get deleted. However, a week after some deletions off his exp report he got another report from exp informing him that one of the deletes was back on as an unpaid med collection. What should we do now? How often does this happen? How can one prevent that?:confused:

It's called reinsertion. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them came back at one point or another. Dispute with the CRAs, again. Send CMRRR. Keep a copy for yourself.

Once they verify or reinsert, find yourself a lawyer at www.naca.net who is versed in FCRA and FDCPA.