Jump to content

I am suing someone - auto accident

Recommended Posts

Ok - I am going to give you the long story. Back in 2002, I was rear-ended in an auto accident. The lady that hit me showed the officer proof of insurance but it wasn't valid. It did $1400 worth of damage to my vehicle and I agreed to let her pay me in monthly installments. That lasted one month so I filed a motion to have her wages garnished but since she worked for the county she had the county attorney Quash the Garnishment. Well, the Judgement must be on her credit history because she has now located me after five years because she is buying a house. She wants me to fax over to her a copy of the judgement because the courthouse will not give her one???? My main question here is can I charge her interest for the five years that have gone by?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.