OLD and NEW accounts from same CA...dispute all?

UNCForest

Medical bills...

Some of the collection accounts themselves are very old, but not 7 yrs. Maybe like 5 or 6. Some are as new as 2005, and one i think is 2006.

Since I would assume (?) older ones are harder for the CAs to verify...

my question is, is it silly to dispute with CRAs and then DV the CAs on the old accounts but not new? Or dispute all? Any opinions? Note I have note disputed any of this companies accounts at all, not even with the CRAs. Yet.

They are probably mine (I am assuming..they seem to be realistic..im not 100% though), but I want to place the "burden of proof" on them for a bit and make sure they still have the say-so on my report. If they dont have the records, then delete delete delete.

Any thoughts?

Medical bills...

Some of the collection accounts themselves are very old, but not 7 yrs. Maybe like 5 or 6. Some are as new as 2005, and one i think is 2006.

Since I would assume (?) older ones are harder for the CAs to verify...

my question is, is it silly to dispute with CRAs and then DV the CAs on the old accounts but not new? Or dispute all? Any opinions? Note I have note disputed any of this companies accounts at all, not even with the CRAs. Yet.

They are probably mine (I am assuming..they seem to be realistic..im not 100% though), but I want to place the "burden of proof" on them for a bit and make sure they still have the say-so on my report. If they dont have the records, then delete delete delete.

Any thoughts?

It isn't silly to do that, because the CRAs and the CAs have to rub 2 neurons together to be able to think, but unfortunately they are borrowing the neurons.

I'd dispute everything all at once (this is what we tell our clients to do). Make sure you send it CMRRR and keep a copy for yourself.