Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hi, I had a judgement filed against me in June 2006 by a chiropracter and I have yet to answer to the it. The dr. thought that I was going to receive a large settlement, which I did not and he purposely overtreated me to increase my bill. I was unable to get a lawyer and therefore I was left with a $4000 bill. I was laid off from my job at the time and just recently started working and also I have moved out of state? What should I do??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.