Equifax score increased 23 points

chilton1

:BigDance::nannersplit::punknanner:

23 POINTS!!!!!!!! 800 club here I come :Pasties:

I got a 23 point increase on my equifax score :banana:::linedancers:: I can't beleive it :notworthy::woot:

Providian has been trashing my credit since what seems like forever. They charged off in 2002 and ever since then they have been reporting me 1 additional 90 day late evey 90 days. I report was up to as of this month 21X 90 day late. :evil:

I disputed the lates with Equifax a few days ago ( my reason: How can I be late if I can't pay them; they sold the account, so it can no longer be late.) What do you know; they deleted all the 90 days late and i got a 23 point increase in score :woot::grouphug:

Thanks CIC xsqueezex

:BigDance::nannersplit::punknanner:

23 POINTS!!!!!!!! 800 club here I come :Pasties:

I got a 23 point increase on my equifax score :banana:::linedancers:: I can't beleive it :notworthy::woot:

Providian has been trashing my credit since what seems like forever. They charged off in 2002 and ever since then they have been reporting me 1 additional 90 day late evey 90 days. I report was up to as of this month 21X 90 day late. :evil:

I disputed the lates with Equifax a few days ago ( my reason: How can I be late if I can't pay them; they sold the account, so it can no longer be late.) What do you know; they deleted all the 90 days late and i got a 23 point increase in score :woot::grouphug:

Thanks CIC xsqueezex

Quoting this because I want to see the icons again. ::Chasey::

Providian did that to me, too. Bastages.