please answer this for me

ky blueman

why is it, everytime someone tries to get credit for something,such as 90 days same as cash, a house loan,etc. debt collecters start calling them? this has happened to me in the past,as well as other people i know. are the debt collecters in cahoots withthe credit bureaus?

I've been getting calls since I applied for Walmart or Target. I listed my new home number on applications(digital voice w/comcast) and now that new number appeared on my Experian Credit report. :? I still haven't figured how the CA called DH on this line regarding a 20 yr old debt? They did not even have any of his addresses since he's moved to Illinios from the East coast! DH has not applied for anything so how did they get this new number??? My SS# better not be on any of his reports. :evil: His was on my experian and I got rid of it! We don't own a home so there is no reason for our SS#'s to be listed on each others reports! Better pull DH's reports :roll:

Trying applying for a mortage all types of fake creditors pop out of the woodwork! Luckily they come off just as easy but still what a pain. I also learned to opt out with all three credit bureas, have you done this yet?

jess, what do you mean "opt out"