Cap 1 victory

dallas01

While I was doing a dispute today with Trans. I just asked about the status of Cap 1 and they informed me that it was deleted but it wouldn't show up until after the 30 days. I'm pretty excited!!!

Now I'm trying for First Premier. I show a CO from 2003. I called the number on my Credit report and gave the lady my Social and she told me that nothing was showing up. I'm wondering if its not showing up due to a CO or because I was just a AU?

Did you do a straight dispute with the CRA or did you do something else? How did you do it?

TIA

Argento

I did a dispute with the cra. The card was for about 800.00. I honestly cant remember ever having this card unless it was in my wifes name. The card was showing open and the last reporting date of 2004 with a past due of 140.00

My experience with TU is that they seem the easiest to remove Crap One entries as they probably get so many disputes against them. The same entry on Experian, (in this case, 1 30 day late) took 6.5 years to finally say no lates. I hadn't disputed in 3 years though.

It may be different for everyone else.

Congratulations on your delete that is a major miles stone. Crap 1 is like glue on credit reports.

So true, experiences do differ; Tu is still reporting Crap 1. Experian was the first to delete. Experian deleted on first dispute. Now TU is the only one reporting even though Crap 1 informed me that they have instructed the bureaus to delete.

I hate TU.