Where is the other primer?

sharizap

When I started reading the forums this weekend, there was another primer posted. I can't find it, and it seems to have been replaced with the "revised" primer. The revised one is very helpful, but the original one started out with VERY basic information that was simple, reassuring, elementary to be sure, but the whole "do this first, then put it down till you feel comfortable. Ok now do this, then walk away till you're comfortable. Ok, next do this..." kind of format was like a lifeline. Now I can't find it. Does it still exist somewhere??

The primer that is here now is nearly identical to the one that was here, except that it has been updated to reflect the changes in the law that occured since it was written. The old one still exists. Simply search for "primer." It is there.

When I wrote the new one, I used the old as a template and copied it nearly word for word, with just a few essential changes.

Thank you! Just to clarify- your new one is great- I was really looking for the 'how to get organized' part of the other one. I really liked how the system was set up, and that's one of my toughest weaknesses. I can follow a system but have trouble setting one up from scratch, if that makes any sense. Thank you for posting such an informative direction. The combination of both posts will help so much!