Ohio lawyers suck

aunieandreg

has anyone found an ohio lawyer who will even return your call or even

show interest in your case? One said settle with Arrow and Ill help you set

up the payments. Didnt listin to him and won our case. The next one said

we just make them go away so since YOU did that you dont need us.

Third one has not retned our email so will try the forth one on list (NACA)

and go from there. There are 2-3 companies in the phone bk. Has anyone

just contacted them with luck? OH YES my cell phone bill would report 15 yrs as a wriiten contract. May just pay for delete but it falls off my credit report

in 6-07.

has anyone found an ohio lawyer who will even return your call or even

show interest in your case? One said settle with Arrow and Ill help you set

up the payments. Didnt listin to him and won our case. The next one said

we just make them go away so since YOU did that you dont need us.

Third one has not retned our email so will try the forth one on list (NACA)

and go from there. There are 2-3 companies in the phone bk. Has anyone

just contacted them with luck? OH YES my cell phone bill would report 15 yrs as a wriiten contract. May just pay for delete but it falls off my credit report

in 6-07.

Very true...I am in Ohio and have found the exact same situation. Ive also attempted to contact several attorneys from NACA website and not even a response! Perhaps I may try this KY lawyer as well all though I doubt he would come to Ohio for a court appearance. I would rather have it be someone from Ohio.

Also as a fellow Ohioan, dont you love our states SOL compared to most?

My real estate agent keeps pushing me to contact a lawyer he knows about a collection agency that has racked up several violations of the FDCPA. Supposedly the guy he's trying to put me in contact with "loves" these sort of cases. I have yet to contact him yet, because we're still trying to close on the house, but after we're done with the house stuff, I'm going to take every shred of evidence I have to him and see what can be done about it.

Very true...I am in Ohio and have found the exact same situation. Ive also attempted to contact several attorneys from NACA website and not even a response! Perhaps I may try this KY lawyer as well all though I doubt he would come to Ohio for a court appearance. I would rather have it be someone from Ohio.

Also as a fellow Ohioan, dont you love our states SOL compared to most?

Yes, I love the fact that my daughter can be preparing for college and debt that I accumulated and defaulted on in college can come back to haunt me. :-(