Going after an NAF Arbitrator

Why is the idea of going after the scumbag arbitrator who issued an award in kangaroo court never mentioned? Why arent people filing bar association complaints against these sell-out jackasses? Why not file a lawsuit against these sharks for defamation of character or whatever possible tort claims you can come up with?

Upon this particular arbitrator being appointed by NAF, I sent the arbitrator an ITS with copies of the letters sent to both NAF and Wolpoff, stating that not only has Wolpoff never validated this alleged debt, but they have produced nothing whatsoever showing that I agreed to arbitration. I did the same thing with the first three arbitrators, and they all withdrew. Time to get aggressive with this one who went around the law and issued an award in favor of the corporations lining his pocket.

after you got your second notice from NAf.. did the then send you the arb info.. or just the award info.. confused about this part of the process,, what did you send to get them to withdraw?

in my case I was served way out of SOL and no validation was ever acknowledged by them after a request from me and my lawyer

after you got your second notice from NAf.. did the then send you the arb info.. or just the award info.. confused about this part of the process,, what did you send to get them to withdraw?

in my case I was served way out of SOL and no validation was ever acknowledged by them after a request from me and my lawyer

After being served with the arb claim, I sent Refusal to Arbitrate letters to NAF and Wolpoff, demanding proof that I am bound to mandatory binding arbitration. NAF sends scheduling notice, along with arbitrators info. I look up arbitrator's law firm, and fedex'd his a$$ an ITS. Arbitrator then withdraws. NAF assigns new arbitrator. Rise, wash, repeat 3x...until they got some guy who wasnt even in my state (a violation of their own 'code of procedure') to issue an award.

IN order for this to be a judgment against you, they have to confirm the arbitration. How is an arbitrator making an award a defamation of your character?

Simple--the claimant produced no proof whatsoever besides a photographed generic cardholder agreement that I was bound to mandatory arbitration. Therefore, the arbitrator had no jurisdiction over me.