Jump to content

My father has a jugement


Recommended Posts

from Asset Acceptance Corp. what would be the first step in order to have it removed? Should we DV Asset Accep. or file a motion to vacate? I might add that when someone went to my house to serve him, my mother thought it was in regards to my brother who at that time had got in trouble with the law and they have the same name so she signed the paper not with her signiture but with my dads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.