Jump to content

Paying CA's


Recommended Posts

I would say a MO or Cashiers Check. Put all the information about CA on the front, especially the account #, and keep a tight grip on the receipt. I'd probably put a statement on the back that refers to the PFD. Something like cashing this MO or Cashiers Check equates to full payment on account and removal of TL from pink's CR. Send the MO CMRRR, so they have no room to squeeze out of it. But, be sure to get signatures on an agreement from the CA. Don't just take their word that it will be PFD'd. Please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.