Stumped on a judgement listing.....

HOOT

I had a judgement placed on my TU credit. It is reporting the plaintiff as MED01 First State Bank of_______. What exactly does the MED01 stand for? I am thinking medical, but there is no way this could be medical. Plus the only judgement I had with this bank has been satisfied. I have disputed, but curious about the med thing. Thanks!

On the report, it states (under special notes) "Also if any item on your credit report begins with 'MED1', it includes medical information and the data following 'MED1' is not displayed to anyone but you except where permitted by law.

Renai

I had a judgment( that I got vacated) from a JDB that also said 'MED1' on my TU report.

I have no clue how it got that designation, when the judgment was for an alleged credit card CO. What does medical info have to do with a credit card?

Yes to me this is strange. I had four (including the judgment) fairly large loans with this bank that were paid off in a year, except this one, which was tied to a business. I did eventually satisfy. It was more a line of credit type loan with a vehicle for collateral. I eventually sold the business. The judgement as reported on my EX report is correct. It states the correct amount and file date listing intially filed by the bank. This one has a different date and amount and lists the MED thing, but same bank. I guess I will have to give someone a ring. TU has totally screwed up everything with this one account.