CAP ONE, do my eyes deceive???

redbank

ok, been doing some reading about all these other recent cap one victories.... all the time hoping that i have that luck....

Well, I signed up for TrueCredit yesterday cause all my 30day free trials had run out. I disputed as no lates on all 3 CB online around the 3rd of April. I have yet to receive any notification back on the cap one disputes. So anyhow, I signed up, looked on the report, the lates were still listed :(.

WELL!!! Today I updated... and the lates are off of experian!!! Is this a dream?

True credit didn't alert me to any change.... Am I counting my chickens before they hatch?!?!?! I thought it would alert to any changes?

it is still derogatory status...... yea this has to be a dream. Probably a computer glitch.... The fako score went up 10 pts though....

WELL!!! Today I updated... and the lates are off of experian!!! Is this a dream?

Let's hope it stays that way. Oh, I called the men with the white coats, and they're on their way. They said you don't need to worry about your wardrobe either, they've got just the outfit for you. :urcrazy:

Best of luck w/Crap One.