RA not showing in dispute?

EricM

I disputed some negative items with all 3 reporting agencys about 28 days ago, well I just checked my true credit reports and noticed that some of the items are showing in dispute with some of the 3 agencys but not all of them and some are not sowing in dispute at all! I thought that they had to show that an item was in dispute until it is resolved. Are they in violation? How do I handle this?

I was just wondering the same thing myself. Literally 5 minutes ago noticed that on truecredit, that one of my old collections doesn't say disputed with any of the 3 CB's.... I wonder if its possible that it is just a truecredit glitch??? They haven't updated yet cause report date is still from 2003 .... (with all 3)

:confused:

After logging in.

1. Press "Your Credit" at top.

2. Under "Credit Reports" on left side it will say "Credit Reports April 21, 2007" or whatever day last pull occurred.

3. On right hand side it will say "Update Report" under RELATED ITEMS.

4. Click it. Follow directions that allow you do pull another one.

You can do this every 24 hours.

Correction: I see that the TRADE LINE wasn't updated since 2003 not the CRA reports. A creditor can put an entry on your report just once. And until some outside influence (dispute, CA update, etc..) changes it, it will be there.