Help with credit bureaus

I have just been successful at vacating a judgment placed on my credit report by a collection agency that wrongfully served it and is reporting an invalid old debt.

I researched all my information through this site! and this site is the reason for being sucessful at vacating the judgment. I learned here that what they had done was illegal!

I have written to the credit bureau several times explaining to them that this debt is old/ account was closed with original creditor back in 2000, and it is now past the statued of limitations time. No payment was ever made to the collection agency and no contact either but they have the debt listed as open in 2003 and the credit bureau confirms the complaint with the collection agency and wont take it off my report.

I have also sent a letter to the collection agency requesting to validate debt (received back my return receipt signed) but never received an answer from the CA. I have sent a copy of this letter and signed return receipt to the credit bureaus as well explaining that the CA never validated debt and it has been longer than 90 days now and no answer. But I just received another update from credit bureau and they once again refuse to take out the collection account from my report.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.... I have done some research again on this site and have done all I can but I cant seem to get to the Credit Bureaus attention to this matter.

Thank you!!!!!

I have just been successful at vacating a judgment placed on my credit report by a collection agency that wrongfully served it and is reporting an invalid old debt.

I don't understand...you filed a motion to vacate and the judge ruled in your favor???

Shouldn't you have the court paper proving this? Wouldn't this be suffice proof to send to the CRA to get it removed?

Just not clear?

Maybe one or the more experienced can make this out?

YESSSS! the judge ruled in my favor.

I am sending the judges letter to the credit bureaus with a letter saying this is my last request before seeking legal advice. As I mentioned before, I also asked CA to vacate debt and they never responded.

I sent the Credit Bureaus all the information and they simply responded as debt was confirmed by CA.

Any information on anything else I should be doing, will be greatly appreciated!

All you need is that the judgment was vacated. The definition of vacate is "void" which means it never really existed. As a result the CRAs must delete it. The CA did not put the judgment on your CR, the trolls that peruse the Court records for the CRAs did. Your issue is with the CRA.

Send the letter showing the judgment was vacated and demand immediate deletion!

I sent to both TU and EQ the same type of info including the Docket showing "judgment vacated and cause dismissed with prejudice." Along with an $8.00 stamped sealed Certificate statin the records to be true and accurate and foregoing is a true and complete copy of the original following documents. Which included the original judgment, the satisfied judgment and copy of docket stated the vacated. This was send on March 12 Certified green card returned.

I waiting 30 days it still was not off. TU said they never received copies only the first page saying the judgment was satisified, which was untrue.

I went back to the court house got two more certified copies of everything and faxed everything to them again on April 26, 2007. As of today it is still on both Equifax and Trans Union.

I called and she said it takes 5 days to come off but also said she has no record of ever receiving the fax. Same BS. I certified mailed again everything to them on the 27th just in case they came back with the same crap. They received everything on the 30 certified.

I am so P.O about this especially since Experian removed it immediately. The way I figure is they have 2 more days and I am going to court over this