one of my deletes is back to haunt me..

myscoresawful

With a new CA.

I DV'd the previous CA and they never replied...just deleted.

Today I get a letter from a new CA, same old 30 day letter.

As far as I know, it's not on my CR yet and I would like to keep it that way. It's with Cingular.

I will be sending a DV letter CRRRR, but I don't want to do it right away, since I have 30 days, I will probably wait until about 21 days, then send it.

If they are going to report it to the CRA without waiting for the 30 days to be up, they will do it anyway.

If they are not going to report it until after hearing from me, then I would like to do what is necessary to keep it off of there.

so, I DV first and then wait to see what they come back with?

Do you think the last CA deleted it because they couldn't get valid proof from the OC or because they just didn't want to fool with it?

(IHateCAs told me there would be days like this)

so, I DV first and then wait to see what they come back with?

Yep.

Do you think the last CA deleted it because they couldn't get valid proof from the OC or because they just didn't want to fool with it?

Probably didn't want to fool with it. Is the OC remarks saying "sold/transferred to another lender"? If not, it probably got kicked back to the OC and now they found another dirtbag CA to mess with you. DV them away.