A wonderful experience!!!

lyle7289

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know, THANKS TO THIS BOARD, that I am closing on my first home on the 10th of May (15 DAYS) !!!!!! xdancex

A little history...

I started my credit repair journey about a year ago (doesn't seem that long ago though) with a bunch of baddies and horrible scores. I am still rebuilding and have scores now (FICO) in the low 600's. Everyday I read and read, searched, and read some more the thousands of threads here at CIC. I have made great friends here and recieved V A L U A B L E advice. I have read all the success threads of others who have recieved credit cards, mortgages, and gotten themselves great interest rates due to their efforts. I NEVER thought I could be in this position. It seemed as if the road was too long for me. Although I felt this way, I NEVER gave up. I sent the CMRRR letters, sent the disputes, spent countless hours on the phone....well you know the deal..

I contacted Charles AKA FirstSource, here at CIC, asking him if he could help me. In dealing with Charles he has been more than helpful and has gone OUT OF HIS WAY to help me and my family. I can not say enough good things about the man. I recieved and 30yr FIXED mortgage at a very favorable rate!! :p The process in which I thought was going to be horrifiying has been very pleasurable and it is all due to Charles.

THANK YOU Charles (FirstSource).!!!!!

Best Regards,

Lyle

YAY Lyle!!!!!!!

:PartyTime:

Now you gotta place to put all those kids :lol:

On another note, I have to agree with Lyle's comments about Charles. He is really an amazing asset to this board and to all of us! We are not ready to purchase yet, but after some very positive feedback from Charles I finally feel like when we are ready that homeownership is an option for us.

Congrats!! Thats great news! Hopefully by next year we will be ready to purchase our first home too. I can only imagine the feeling of owning a home! Almost there though!

:)++ I live in the metro detroit area and didn't think I was ready either....You would be SURPRISED at what firstsource can do...:p

give him a jingle when you are ready!! xdancex

Congrats lyle,

Your story is very encouraging... A couple weeks ago when I found out I was having my first child and still living in an apartment it threw me into great depression. Then when I started looking into whether or not I could purchase a home I almost lost all my marbles. I was treated like scum of the earth by mortgage folks.. Before they knew my score they treated me like a King but after I was like gum at the bottom of their shoe...

This site has lifted my spirit and I've just begun my credit repair journey... I am hoping that by the end of the year I would have gotten my score to at least 600...

Whomever created this forum should be knighted...

CONGRATS AGAIN LYLE :)++:)++

Congrats lyle,

Your story is very encouraging... A couple weeks ago when I found out I was having my first child and still living in an apartment it threw me into great depression. Then when I started looking into whether or not I could purchase a home I almost lost all my marbles. I was treated like scum of the earth by mortgage folks.. Before they knew my score they treated me like a King but after I was like gum at the bottom of their shoe...

This site has lifted my spirit and I've just begun my credit repair journey... I am hoping that by the end of the year I would have gotten my score to at least 600...

Whomever created this forum should be knighted...

CONGRATS AGAIN LYLE :)++:)++

Thank you and keep your sprits up!! If there is a will there is a way!! :p