Trying to PFD CBCS / is my SOL expired

joeman

State of Alabama. I have an old BellSouth (telephone) bill showing on credit report. OC (BellSouth) placed with CBCS in December 2005. Estimated date of removal according to TU is 9/2010.

My question in regards to SOL is which one applies: in AL, oral, written, prommissary are all 6 years, open end is 3 years. In what category does a utility/telephone bill fall into? Is it worth it at the time to try a pay for delete with CBCS?

thanks

I don't ever remember getting a letter from them in december 2005, but it may have been possible - I moved shorty after that. So if they did CBCS has had the account for well over a year.

I'm just wondering if this is the right time for a PFD, I have had no cimmunication from them - I just recognized it on my credit reports - and need to get it off