American Credit Experts

IRatherDive

A friend of mine told me this company helped him a lot cleaning his credit. Does anyone in this board know this company?

They charge $50 a month and they claim to take things out by constantly disputing and asking credit bureaus to verify information.

I have sent verification letters to collection agencies and they never respond and they still tag my credit report.

Should I hire them?

Welcome. If you pay me $25/mo. I'll do it. Just joshin'. Why pay someone $50/mo to do something that would take you 15 minutes? You write the first letter and then cut and paste to make 2 more for the others. Basically, for every other month they are getting $50 for sittin' on their arse waiting for results. Take a cruise around this forum and you will be able to cut and paste whatever you need. Much more cost effective. It comes to a total of $FREE.99.

Have you ever tried disputing with the CRA first? You can learn alot here and really don't need to hire a company when you can do it yourself. This forum is all about improving your credit on your own. Most of those companies rip you off anyways, atleast from my experience. I'm sure most people will agree with me on that.

Try disputing with the CRA first, then send out DV letters to the CA. Catch them on violations for verifying without DV. I've disputed many things online through annualcreditreport.com and have had success disputing online. You can also mail in your disputes, whichever you prefer.