Works Both Ways

iwantfreedom

I had a collection company harasing me after I disupted the debt, they continued collection activites so I found a collection attorney that would place a collection on the CEO's personal credit report for money due to me for FDCPA violations, if it was not solved in 48 hours. What do yah know it was taken care of that day. "Very Important" DO NOT BLUFF. I presented my evidence to a Collection Attorney and he said he would proceed forth with it. Think about it this is excatly what they are doing to us, they dont care if the infromation is correct or not they want paid by you or it goes on your credit. I simply reversed it and did it to the CEO of the company. Again do not bluff, if they dont budge in the given time period send it to collections. It works, trying it on my second collections company.