Progressive Management Systems? Anybody dealt w/them?

cuthatcard

Just wondering, if so what can be expected. I have 1 CO that I had tried to do a PFD and never heard back from them. Now I got a letter from PMS saying to pay up! OC on reports, PMS not, YET, . TL a little under $1000.00 and I need 60 days to come up with it. I am trying to not let a CA come on my report as this is the last one I have except ASSet who has an account that is SOL for collecting at 6.5 yrs. 6 months more to report. I do have a Med for $20.00 that I'm doing a HIPAA on. These are it and I know this OC will be on my report as I said I tried a PFD.

PMS, I don't need them as CA on my report and I'm sure if I don't do something within the 30 days, it'll hit the CRA's!

is a DBA for R.M. Galicia Inc.

(Do an internet search) they're a major player.

Despite that, they broke every rule in the book when dealing with me, even before I began documentation.

They settled my case out of court, almost immediately. (My Lawyer rocks!)