Crap One

serenity06

:evil: I DV'd them a few months ago about bill on my CR. They finally sent me a statement on yesterday with copies of the bill stating that the bill is up to $1845 for late fees and interest which originally started at $300. The statements did not have any purchases on it but late fees and interest. They made it seem as though it was still open which I don't even remember having this account at all. Can someone please tell me what to do because I am scared is hell they are going to try to put it back on my CR?

Hi Serenity,

I don't understand the context of your post.

Did they threaten suit? Is the account past SOL or within? You can't 'DV' an OC but you can ask them to verify the account, which is what you did and sounds like they responded. Is the account showing up on your CR and if so, how?

A little more detail about your situation will enable us to help you.

Argento

:evil: The last statement was in 2000 and it was due to come off in May 2007 according to CR. I still was kinda upset because it is like they still have the account open and I do not want them to reage the bill like Palisades is doing to me. I think I am just freaking out because I saw that some of the stuff that I had removed coming back onto my credit. Also, some of the people that I paid off and promised to delete did not do it. I am just getting pissed off. My score has went down drastically because of the 4 accounts being reported all over again. This is not what I need especially since my neg was down to 11 and back up to 15 which makes it much harder now.