ITS to LVNV.. any good?

merkurfan

I'm going to fire this off just as soon as they verifiy their OPEN collection account that is missing date account opened, DOFD and several other omissions and false postings. There is no TL from a OC with the name and account number they reference so I suspect the account is past 7 years reporting, or not mine at all. EQ and TU deleted on the first dispute. They keep verifying with EQ. I'm on my second dispute and the 30 days is up. I'll wait 45 to see if EQ/CSC has anything to say but I suspect they will just verify again.

LVNV Funding

PO Box 10584

Greenville, SC 29603-0584

Dear LVNV Funding,

I am writing to bring to your attention an account you have listed on my credit report. I know nothing of this account other than what you have posted on my Equifax report, I don't believe I have ever opened any type of account with your company. Please understand this is not an admission or denial of this debt. It is a final attempt to have your company correct this serious error. While you have verified this account twice with Equfax you have never contacted me or replied to any of my requests for validation of this debt.

At this time I must demand you delete your incorrect data from my Equifax credit report and never re-list it on Equifax or any other credit reporting service again, you must also close this account and agree to never sell it. The information that you are reporting is damaging my credit and has caused me to be denied credit. If you refuse to delete this information you verified with Equifax as true and correct twice I will be forced to file suit to recover damages for being denied credit and your poisoning of my credit.

Regards,

Account Number: XXXX Current Status: COLLECTION ACCOUNT

Account Owner: Individual Account. High Credit: $5,897

Type of Account : Open Credit Limit: $0

Term Duration: Terms Frequency:

Date Opened: n/a Balance: $6,231

Date Reported: 05/2007 Amount Past Due: $6,231

Date of Last Payment: Actual Payment Amount: $0

Scheduled Payment Amount: $0 Date of Last Activity: 08/2002

Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed: n/a

Creditor Classification: Activity Description: n/a

Charge Off Amount: $0 Deferred Payment Start Date:

Balloon Payment Amount: $0 Balloon Payment Date:

Date Closed: Type of Loan:

Should I inclose a copy of the above from my report?

I'm going to fire this off just as soon as they verifiy their OPEN collection account that is missing date account opened, DOFD and several other omissions and false postings. There is no TL from a OC with the name and account number they reference so I suspect the account is past 7 years reporting, or not mine at all. EQ and TU deleted on the first dispute. They keep verifying with EQ. I'm on my second dispute and the 30 days is up. I'll wait 45 to see if EQ/CSC has anything to say but I suspect they will just verify again.

LVNV Funding

PO Box 10584

Greenville, SC 29603-0584

Dear LVNV Funding,

I am writing to bring to your attention an account you have listed on my credit report. I know nothing of this account other than what you have posted on my Equifax report, I don't believe I have ever opened any type of account with your company. Please understand this is not an admission or denial of this debt. It is a final attempt to have your company correct this serious error. While you have verified this account twice with Equfax you have never contacted me or replied to any of my requests for validation of this debt.

At this time I must demand you delete your incorrect data from my Equifax credit report and never re-list it on Equifax or any other credit reporting service again, you must also close this account and agree to never sell it. The information that you are reporting is damaging my credit and has caused me to be denied credit. If you refuse to delete this information you verified with Equifax as true and correct twice I will be forced to file suit to recover damages for being denied credit and your poisoning of my credit.

Regards,

Should I inclose a copy of the above from my report?

Yeah, can't hurt.

and try this:

Not that I know much, but I would put n the old I don't believe I owe what

you say I owe in there............and also I have NEVER opened an account with you....................I would just flatly deny the debt, or knowledge

thereof.

Anyone else? I am just flaunting my personal opinion here.

Yeah, can't hurt.

and try this:

Not that I know much, but I would put n the old I don't believe I owe what

you say I owe in there............and also I have NEVER opened an account with you....................I would just flatly deny the debt, or knowledge

thereof.

Anyone else? I am just flaunting my personal opinion here.

LVNV Funding are rats. They are VERY hard to deal with and likely will do nothing with your letter. I would suggest doing what I just did (not sure if it is going to work yet since they just got my letter yesterday). File a complaint with the FTC online (takes 10 minutes), then file a complaint with the BBB online (another 10 minutes) and send a copy of the complaints with your letter. If they do not delete, I have already have my complaint drafted and will follow up by sending them a copy of the complaint (just a couple of pages) and let them know they have a limited time before I file.

since i have some time to wait, I'll see what happens with your case. The letter I wrote is basically a "your Honor, I WARNED them I would sue" just in case they show up in court trying to play stupid. I live in a small country county with 15,000 people in it. I am on a first name basis with half the lawyers in town, and I have spoken to the other half about this account. So any lawyer with in 30 miles of the court house has a conflict of interest should they take LVNV's case. Thus, if LVNV wants to fight me in hick town, They are gonna hafta pay some travel time.

They will likely no show/defult or try to get a change of venue. I'll go circuit court with them. But they will still need to pay a lawyer travel time. And I'll be sure to drag his sorry butt in to court every chance I get.

As far as the eariler suggestion to flat out deny the debt. This can close the door on LVNV, while I don't want them calling I do want them to be able to contact me by mail.

since i have some time to wait, I'll see what happens with your case. The letter I wrote is basically a "your Honor, I WARNED them I would sue" just in case they show up in court trying to play stupid. I live in a small country county with 15,000 people in it. I am on a first name basis with half the lawyers in town, and I have spoken to the other half about this account. So any lawyer with in 30 miles of the court house has a conflict of interest should they take LVNV's case. Thus, if LVNV wants to fight me in hick town, They are gonna hafta pay some travel time.

They will likely no show/defult or try to get a change of venue. I'll go circuit court with them. But they will still need to pay a lawyer travel time. And I'll be sure to drag his sorry butt in to court every chance I get.

As far as the eariler suggestion to flat out deny the debt. This can close the door on LVNV, while I don't want them calling I do want them to be able to contact me by mail.

I sent an ITS letter on my 3rd letter, they never responded. Now I have filed my complaints and I will certainly follow up with my suit if they don't respond. I told them they had 10 days to respond so I'll know by about May 18.

I sent an ITS letter on my 3rd letter, they never responded. Now I have filed my complaints and I will certainly follow up with my suit if they don't respond. I told them they had 10 days to respond so I'll know by about May 18.

ITS don't seem to work with the lvnv scumbags. You need to just build a solid case and file suit.

ITS don't seem to work with the lvnv scumbags. You need to just build a solid case and file suit.

I sent an ITS after 3 DVs and they sent the account to Weltman who sent me a dunning letter. I responded to their dunning letter with a DV and Lots of copies showing violation after violation by their client.

The funny thing is that LVNV Funding showed different amounts on the CRAs as well as different account types etc. Now they all show the same amounts.

They still show all different account types, but I expect that this too will eventually work out. It is way too late for them though because I have a total of 18 violations and intend on filing suit on them unless it's cleared up this week.

D