After much bad news...there is some GOOD!!

ribbit1072

Got 3 deletions on my DH Exp report!! WooooHoooo!!!! A lot of people say they hate EXP but I love them! At least they give you updates to your disputes as they're coming down the pike, TU just says "5 of 11 completed" and crap like that. Okay 5 have been completed, but which ones and how did it turn out??????? I hate playing the waiting game. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. His score went up 35 points! Can't wait to get my boat.:D

• 1 year later...
Got 3 deletions on my DH Exp report!! WooooHoooo!!!! A lot of people say they hate EXP but I love them! At least they give you updates to your disputes as they're coming down the pike, TU just says "5 of 11 completed" and crap like that. Okay 5 have been completed, but which ones and how did it turn out??????? I hate playing the waiting game. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. His score went up 35 points! Can't wait to get my boat.:D

AND....here it is 1 year later, and I finally have my boat78825_p_t_640x480_image05.jpg.

It's a 2007 Bayliner 175 with a 135 Mercruiser, it looks just like this, but we don't have the wakeboard tower. We had it out on the water on Sunday, almost exactly a year to the day I made this post! I just wanted to say, DON'T GIVE UP, and thank you to all who have helped me along the way. In this last year I have managed to bring my scores up from the high 400's to the mid 600's, attain more credit cards than I ever have before, buy a $197,000 home with my measly $33,000/year salary, buy a boat, and most importantly, learn how this all works. Thank you guys so much!

wow thats awesome. i would love to reach the mid 600's. right now i am at the 569, 515, 1nd 571 level and seem to be holding steady..........congrats on your boat, i would love either a boat or a cycle.....been along time since i bought myself a toy.....

I was about to wonder WTH hell someone resurrected this zombie thread...BUT ALL CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful inspiration to others - that setting goals and then taking the necessary actions to accomplish those goals WORKS!!! Yes, IT WORKS!!!

Enjoy your summer on that beauty!!!

I was about to wonder WTH hell someone resurrected this zombie thread...BUT ALL CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful inspiration to others - that setting goals and then taking the necessary actions to accomplish those goals WORKS!!! Yes, IT WORKS!!!

Enjoy your summer on that beauty!!!

Me Too!

Gongrats Ribbit! That's a wonderful boat!!! You deserve it girl!