Had some luck, now am stuck

Bounce

First off THANK YOU! to everybody here, I have been a lurkier for awhile, and haven't posted much, becuase I have usually been able to find the answers to my questions. It really helps to know that I am not the only person going through the things I have put myself into. I was the kind that didn't care about credit, and never checked my CR's. Well I have turned around and started my repair around the first of the year. I got a bunch of nasty stuff off, somewhere around 10 +/- off of each CR, and have added 3 new positve TL's. My scores have dropped,(no positve history, new accounts, and 1 CO changed from pays as agreed to a whole line worth of 120+ lates) which I was dissapointed, but I know that it takes time for them to go back up. But now I seem to be stuck. I still have a Cap1 CO in SOL that is still with Cap1, we all know whats going to happen there...nada, 1 DSRM that is only reporting 120+ lates. I have been going back and forth with a contact there and she has produced alot of records. No luck on that one either. They will only do a paid charge off for the full amount. I know that will hurt my scores more than just waiting it out. Plus I have a paid PR. I was going to try to do something with that, but it did just fall off 1 of my CR's with out me doing anything with it, so I don't want to start something that might bring it back to life to the CR that it fell off of. I now have no CA's on my reports though (bite me NCO, Giove, and asshat!). My fakos are in the low 600's, and yet I can't even get some of the easier rebuilders, like Hooters for example (denied on both app and recon).

So I would like to ask for opions on my position, should I just kick back for a while and wait these stickies out, or.....

and 1 CO changed from pays as agreed to a whole line worth of 120+ lates)

How in the HECK does THAT happen? La dee da, I'm paying you all right...then BANG! 4 months late with a whole line or two???

i'm seeing a red flag on this particular thing...is it one thing that hasn't been updated in like 2 years, when you were paying, then stopped?

Seems way too fast and way to sudden for anything else besides a CRA fault....

It was being reported wrong, but in my favor kind of...it was marked CO, but also pays as agreed, so when I disputed it, since it was a CO, DSRM updated/changed it to months and months of 120+ lates. Shot my self in the foot with that one. That is the main reason my scores dropped, I think.