EXTREME Credit Repair!!!!!

Victory

I wanted to start a new thread for fun, and maybe even for new ideas!

I want suggestions, stories, and examples of EXTREME CREDIT REPAIR!

Sometimes the standard methods just aren't good enough. Sometimes, you have to get a bit EXTREME!!! (well, at least you are tempted!)

What are some of the ballsiest, "just-don't-give-a-d@mn", over-the-TOP tactics people have considered using, or even better, actually used!

Tossing all conventions aside, saying "screw the establishment!", believing that ANYTHING goes, what would you do? What have you tried? What WORKED??

Yup, sometimes the traditional methods don't work and you must think outside of the box. About a year ago I *considered* creating fake delete letters from my creditors to send to the CRA to get deletes. I created the following thread and, to make a long story short, let's just say that it wasn't taken very well by the Mods and "Old Timers" here at this forum. I never did go through with this although I might at some point.

**edited by mod to remove thread.***

Gandolf- you have been warned by numerous mods both by PM and on the boards not to forward ILLEGAL methods. That thread was locked for a reason. Let's keep it that way.