Should i try this bold move.

OK here is my situation i have i old foreclosure on my Experian Credit report from 2002 $0 balance. Heres the thing I got Trans Union to delete it and Equifax but Experian keeps saying verified. Should i call the the mortgage company and ask them how did you verify this account with Experian but you couldn't verify this account with Trans Union or Equifax.I have both delete letters from Trans Union and Equifax to back me up as well.Do you think they would just delete the account this way on my Experian credit report.Or do you think they would put them back on Equifax and Trans Union.What should i do.All responses would be appreciated.

I may be speaking out of turn... hopefully some more experienced members will chime in.

I would look into doing a MOV (Method of Verification) with the CRA that this is still showing up on. I don't know if contacting the OC will do you much good. Especially, if you say well I got it off this CRA why not the other one. I wouldn't try that approach but that is just me.

I believe I saw a MOV letter in the same letter section on the main page. If not, try to do a search and see what you can find and what works.

Keep us updated.

I would look into doing a MOV (Method of Verification) with the CRA that this is still showing up on. I don't know if contacting the OC will do you much good. Especially, if you say well I got it off this CRA why not the other one. I wouldn't try that approach but that is just me.

I'm going to have second that motion.

The only exception would be if the OC admits to having no records. Then, I would recommend getting name and number for the CRA to confirm.