They are tryin to put a judgement against me

This debt collection agency has bought my debt from Bally's. He informs me Bally's closed out the account and they bought it so they can sue me. Let me share this with you this particular debt is'nt on my credit report. What can I do I received the supena on the 23rd and he tells me if I don't pay 895.96 by the 30th they will put a judgement against me I already have 1 don't need another 1. My actual court date is June 5th please help I have no clue if I should try to fight it I don't have the money to pay it please help me!!

I'm not a lawyer but been there done that!!!!

First of all they cant put a judgment on you. A judge will give them a default judgment if you don't appear, which is exactly what they want. Read the Summons carefully following the directions. Also call you Circuit Clerk they will help you. Demand a verification of debt in writing sent by Certified mail. First of all they have to prove they own the debt, that it's your debt, that they have a license to collect in your state, and maker sure its not past the satue of limitations in your state. Good luck!