Recieved Proper DV: Sent Investigation Request

Drew

Here is the ice cream scoop:

About a month ago, I DV'ed a CA that ultimately turned into me getting a response from the OC with statements of complete payment history up until the date the account was CO'ed. Then I remembered, I sent an investigation request to the OC a couple days before I received the statements.

According to the FCRA, are they still required to comply with the request to send a complete payment history? If not, are they even required to respond at all?

:confused:

Well, the OC sent it directly. The only other thing is that the credit reports don't match up with one another and they said, "we are reporting correctly."

Just by them admitting that, wouldn't this be a violation in itself?

I just noticed that these scumbags 'verified' another account with the 'wrong balance' for the second time!

Who would it make more sense to go after, the OC or CRA?

CRA probably has no liablity there since the Data Furnisher sends them their info. This sounds like Crap 1, right?

CRA probably has no liablity there since the Data Furnisher sends them their info. This sounds like Crap 1, right?

Actually, Crap Uno is one of the culprits, but GE is the other.

The letter I posted on another thread is what I'm sending to them.