Has CA violated FDCPA?

I sent a timely DV to a Lawyer's office after receiving initial communication from them on 5/24. Today I received the following message on my machine from the law office.

“Ms WantingSexyCredit, xxxx from attorney xxx office, received your certified mail, although a good try here let me clarify something, you’ve already been sued in the state of Florida, Ms. WantingSexyCredit, you do not have the right to dispute validay of the debt its now public record, I’ve got an order signed by a judge, so back track and call me and find out how your gonna resolve this, or we are going in forward to enforce the judgement my number here is xxx-xxx-xxx”

Is this CA in violation based on the following:

The initial communication failed to include the following:

1-a statement that, upon the consumer's written request within the thirty-day period, the debt collector will provide the consumer with the name and address of the original creditor, if different from the current creditor.

2-a statement that unless the consumer, within thirty days after receipt of the notice, disputes the validity of the debt, or any portion thereof, the debt will be assumed to be valid by the debt collector;

The letter starts by saying "As we have previously advised"...this is the first letter received, although they have left messages at a relatives house....

3- The CA has contacted a family member in IL on severl occassions to discuss the debt

4-false representation of the legal status of the debt

5-failure to validate

I recently discovered that I do have a judgement filed for IL (I am currently in the process of filing a motion as I was never served as I lived in Florida at the time, so a default judgment was entered in IL)

Lastly can a judgement in IL be transferred to FL with/without notification?

I am worried about the judgment in IL, I have contacted legal aid in IL and they informed me that I have to file the motion, the lawyer advised me to obtain a copy of the complaint, then complete the motion. I will be filing the motion this week and should have a court date in 10-15 days.

So back to one of the original questions, can this judgement in IL be transferred to Florida?