Experian Driving Me Crazy!!

I have been working very hard to clear stuff up on my credit report. Everything I had was included in an '05 BK7. Have had no credit until the last couple of months - no late payments, nothing.

Experian (through TC) is showing 1 delinquent account and I cannot figure out which one it is!!! And just got a rejection letter based on my past due account!!!

These are the only 2 I think it could be:

CAPITAL 1 BK

Account No.: XXXXX****

Condition: Derogatory

Balance: $0

Type: Credit Card

Pay Status: Late 30 Days

[Experian] Account has been closed due to inactivity.

Debt included in or discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7,11, or 12.

FIRST BANK AND TRUST/S

Account No.: XXXXXX****

Condition: Closed (Transferred)

Balance:

Pay Status: Late 180 Days

[Experian] Purchased by a another lender. Also shows 19 90-day lates.

I have disputed both of these and they came back verified. The pay status is accurate at the time of my BK7. Any thoughts???

I have been working very hard to clear stuff up on my credit report. Everything I had was included in an '05 BK7. Have had no credit until the last couple of months - no late payments, nothing.

Experian (through TC) is showing 1 delinquent account and I cannot figure out which one it is!!! And just got a rejection letter based on my past due account!!!

These are the only 2 I think it could be:

CAPITAL 1 BK

Account No.: XXXXX****

Condition: Derogatory

Balance: $0

Pay Status: Late 30 Days

[Experian] Account has been closed due to inactivity.

Debt included in or discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7,11, or 12.

FIRST BANK AND TRUST/S

Account No.: XXXXXX****

Condition: Closed (Transferred)

Balance:

Pay Status: Late 180 Days

[Experian] Purchased by a another lender. Also shows 19 90-day lates.

I have disputed both of these and they came back verified. The pay status is accurate at the time of my BK7. Any thoughts???

Looks like Crap 1 is not "sold" while the other is "Closed (Transferred)". You owe Crap 1 and the other has given up and sold it.

Just got off the phone - Soooo much easier when you can talk to a real person!!

It was the First bank account showing currently delinquent. They are now investigating as IIB, which should clear it up (I hope).

BTW, using the gethuman.com guidelines I couldn't get through, but after I put in my report# and SS#, I just kept saying agent and that did work.

Debt included in or discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11, or 12.

That statement alone just P*SSES me off! How "accurate" is that? I mean which one was it 7, 11 or 12? Unifund reported that same statement on my credit report and I never ven filed bankruptcy! And just seeing it again brings back all the frustration! haha