Confused with Calvary

Ok. short story here... So I DV'd Calvary Portfolio Services on 5/7/07via CMRRR. I received the return Receipt on 5/9/07. But all I see is the TLs updated with the CRAs. I'm now studying this debt validation flowchart and it says to disput the CRA at the same time you DV the CA. Well i'll know for next time :neutral:. Althouth i'm not at the 30 day mark, Calvary has not yet responded. They updated EQ with "Consumer Disputes this information", EX with "Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber", & TU with "Account information disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements" :shock:. Of course TU is the most disturbing. I'm confused at how they came to that conclusion. Calvary has yet to send me a response to my DV and they had the TLs updated with no notice. Is this a violation? Which route should i take once the 30 days are up? follow up with Calvary, dispute with CRA? both? :confused:

Ok. short story here... So I DV'd Calvary Portfolio Services on 5/7/07via CMRRR. I received the return Receipt on 5/9/07. But all I see is the TLs updated with the CRAs. I'm now studying this debt validation flowchart and it says to disput the CRA at the same time you DV the CA. Well i'll know for next time :neutral:. Althouth i'm not at the 30 day mark, Calvary has not yet responded. They updated EQ with "Consumer Disputes this information", EX with "Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber", & TU with "Account information disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements" :shock:. Of course TU is the most disturbing. I'm confused at how they came to that conclusion. Calvary has yet to send me a response to my DV and they had the TLs updated with no notice. Is this a violation? Which route should i take once the 30 days are up? follow up with Calvary, dispute with CRA? both? :confused:

Doesn't sound like a violation. They are legally obligated to update the TL to disputed with the CRA's during the DV process. You should send your disputes to the CRA's right now.