Happy dance a little early... (CSC of all places!)

merkurfan

I called them today (Thanks to MadinKS and SAW for working numbers).. I disputed a TON of stuff in mid april that had yet to be updated.

From what I got from the lady on the phone..

LVNV did not respond

Arrow did not respond

Old truck loan deleted their TL (jerks... I just wanted the lates removed, they where wrong)

1 tax lein deleted, other updated (I think that's the one I paid)

1 duplicate collection deleted, the other update.

So, tomorrow when I do my TC pull I get to see exactly what they did :)

Or if they did their job.

xdancex xdancex xdancex

:BigDance:

Thats kinda of the way I looked at the TL too.. It was from a loan shark auto company (credit acceptance corp) who added late fees the day after payment was due (law is no fees for 10 days in MN) and the neglected to tell me about them. No monthly statements (I had a payment book) did not tell me in their collection calls (that started 3 days BEFORE payment due). I called them today as a matter of fact about the fact that they are showing my account open on EQ (well.. they where.. CSC is gonna delete it) and all they could say was "dispute it with the credit company" oh ya and after being told I was turned down over the weekend because of it.. "your pre-approved for 30,000 would you like to apply today?"

I passed.

LVNV was only on my EQ, I disputed them off TU and EX a while ago. While they are still there on my pull today I think it takes a few days/weeks for everything to update. Both debts had roughly 1 year left on reporting. Arrow is different in that their TL's on EX and TU are perfect and correct, complete with the remark "Consumer disputes debt" but they where/are reporting a installment account on EQ. The jury is still out on installment reporting (I say no) but if it's collections on 2, and installment on 1.. well.. Also EQ is missing the "disputed by consumer".

Congrats merkurfan...any progress with CSC is a victory. I too have disputed (online) a ton of stuff with CSC on the 7th of April and have not heard from them or seen any changes to my report. I've tried calling the number provided by EQ and on my report but it's impossible to get an actual person. I've also done a search for the number here but can't come up with anything that works. Could you possibly post the number you used for CSC. I would greatly appreciate it ;)

I just posted to a thread that had a toll number and a toll free one. SAW had the toll free. Just use the search button, I posted to the tread in the past few days.

Also, I don't know what CSC has done, my EQ report looks the same as before except a tax lein that is not mine is no longer marked in dispute (how's that work???)

Well, heres the update..

First bank and trust vanished today. (old charged off CC, showed open/ontime) from EQ

Providian (charged off, lots of errors in TL) gone from EQ

Arrow gone from EQ

LVNV Gone from EQ

two CA's reporting the same 74 dollar debt, Gone from EQ

Tax lein that I verified with the state as not mine. STILL THERE! VERIFIED! (I feel a fight coming on!)

All of those deleted DROPPED my fako 30 points.

Well, heres the update..

First bank and trust vanished today. (old charged off CC, showed open/ontime) from EQ

Arrow gone from EQ

All of those deleted DROPPED my fako 30 points.

How in the HELL did Arrow go out without a fight?

Your FAKO probably dropped becuase your Open/On Time first bank and trust vanished. Or because the winds were 5 MPH in Seattle. Or perhaps because the moon is in 32.5 degree offset from the sun.....who knows? It's not a FICO so I wouldn't worry.

Thanks for the info merkurfan...I did locate a number to their fraud dept (800-272-9281) and the person who I spoke with was able to help me, or at least told me what I needed to do.

Sorry to hear about the drop in your fakos. I read somewhere on the board that that does happen when they first drop off but they should go back up in about a month. Good luck and keep us posted.

How in the HELL did Arrow go out without a fight?

They did not respond to my dispute.. I called CSC at day 35 and said "hey, whats going on with my disputes?" She said "arrow (and others) did not respond, we'll send you a updated report".. And POOF gone.

Now, if could just get by TU/EX "frivolous" letters, I could get a dispute going on the other 2.

The fako is likely the good TL that should have been bad going bub-bye. Hopefully it's two evil twins on TU and EX will follow it soon.

Or a mouse in Africa farted... It is FAKO/Fico after all.