Bronson CAVC CHase update

makia1212

OK sent dispute to all 3 CB, Sent nasty letter to Bronson and M telling asking for debt validation and stating where they broke the law (calling inlaws personal info at 4 am, not licensed in my state to collect debt) Got back all 3 reports, CAVC and Bronson is deleted chase is showing I owe 0! (before it said I owed 3047.00) Waiting to see what happens with this one!8-)

Please tell me you've got the call history or something for that 4am call. MAN, WHAT JERKS!

OK sent dispute to all 3 CB, Sent nasty letter to Bronson and M telling asking for debt validation and stating where they broke the law (calling inlaws personal info at 4 am, not licensed in my state to collect debt) Got back all 3 reports, CAVC and Bronson is deleted chase is showing I owe 0! (before it said I owed 3047.00) Waiting to see what happens with this one!8-)

Congratulations!! Was the accounts pass SOL? I am waiting for a response from Bronson and M. Again good luck on the deletes