Unifund/csc

mak76

Ok here is the deal, I sent Unifund CMRRR on 4-23 and received a letter back saying that they received my letter and when documentation arrived to there office they would sent it to me. I didnt get a chance to dispute it with Equifax (CSC) Im in texas until 4-30, so today technically the investigation day is up for CRA and never received anything else from Unifund as well. Should I go ahead and sent Unifund the stronger 2nd DV, or wait out CSC for the next 15-20 days because everything they do seems to take longer. BTW I previouslly disputed with TU and EX and deleted on one try. Very strange sometimes the big 3 should share info:wink: :wink:

I didnt get a chance to dispute it with Equifax (CSC) Im in texas until 4-30, so today technically the investigation day is up for CRA
Sometimes they take longer (45 days)
never received anything else from Unifund as well
They don't have to respond. Are they still actively trying to collect?
Should I go ahead and sent Unifund the stronger 2nd DV
The famous stronger DV; what exactly does that consist of?
or wait out CSC for the next 15-20 days because everything they do seems to take longer
Just wait awhile.