Sign in to follow this  
fixmycredit

Sticky cleaning from CRA contact information

Got some more information on the experian org chart.

There are 2 new teams the Raiders and OEM

OEM supervisors name is Jocinda. She will do phone verifications

for you. :lol:

i called several of the numbers for all the cras....not one person. all were recorded messages directing me to their site to buy a rreport.

Good morning everyone. I just used the email addresses listed above to send disputes. i just recieved a response back from a Don Richman with Tu who says:

Good morning,

The site should have contact information for disputing. I do not know where you got me as a contact. I am in a completely different area of TransUnion with no access to your credit record.

how should this be handled now, since they recieved my dispute? i did respond to him telling him to forward to correct dept. What should i do next?

After accidently sending my disputes listed to the above email address i recieved 7 deletions on equifax along with a emerge/pvn trade line that i have been trying to get removed for over 2 years now. Also got 5 inquiry deletions on my tu report.

Only have 2 inquiries that need to be deleted on equifax now and one trade line (capitol) Equifax report will be so clean along with no public record for bk. filed in june discharged in sept04.

I just wanted to add that the 972-390-3838 fax number for Experian goes to a department called "Profile Maintenence". Cingular and AT&T have both faxed letters to them on my behalf with that listed.

I'm having trouble getting to a live person at Experian. They've updated their menu system so you can address issues on your report, but they don't give you an option to talk to an operator. Any new phone numbers you guys can share?

I know this is on the post somewhere, but I cannot seem to find it. We sent "dispute/verification/this crap is wrong" letters to the big three in late March of this year. I had no problem getting mine corrected and updated the first time around. DH on the other hand cannot get a response from Equifax to save his life. His first letter was mailed CMRRR on 3/22 and they signed for it on 3/25 (we have receipt in hand) ... We gave them a month and then some -- no response. So he calls, the answer he gets is, "we show no record of ever receiving your request/dispute. You will have to resubmit it." So I do, the 2nd letter is dated 5/15 and they signed for it on 5/20. STILL NO REPLY. He has tried calling several times and cannot get a live person to save his life, the recording just keeps running him in circles and disconnecting him. Do we even need to bother calling them again or can we go straight to pursuing legal matters and if so... HOW? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Most of the legwork we have done since March we have done with info we have found on these postings, but you can never find what you're looking for WHEN you NEED it. Thanks for you patience. We appreciate it.

i agree. i have went back in my records and looked at all my past reports and i called all the numbers and they all say the same thing!!!! this is crap!!!! i have a mortgage pending and i need to update some things.

I had a direct contact with a lady at csc and she warned me this was going to happen because they are behind on disptes... she said they werent getting to disputes for 26 days which was causing some of the disputes to slide through the cracks and become removed. csc has shut down the email addresses i had and everything...

i have some property in atlanta... what would happen if i called "the real" equifax and disputed using my atlanta address?

waht about accurate mailing addresses? With all the mailings I've done, I can't get a decent address/