is this proper validation from Asset?

2fatkats

I DV'd Asset and they sent back an "account statment" on company letterhead, with original creditor principal, interest fees, balance, last transaction date and new personal info.

Is this proper validation? This account was opened and then Target closed it because they said it was fraudulantly opened. I opened it, but they said it was fraudulant.

What now?

I never recieved a letter from Target. I called target and that's what the told me. So now what do I do?

I DV'd all of my CA and I got validations back from all of them and now I don't kno what to do. I think I am losing hope in this whole thing.

I never recieved a letter from Target. I called target and that's what the told me. So now what do I do?

I DV'd all of my CA and I got validations back from all of them and now I don't kno what to do. I think I am losing hope in this whole thing.

OK - call Target again and ask for a letter. They should have no problem with sending you a letter saying "we consider this account fraudulently opened..." it would be nice to know how they arrived at that yes?

Then you should go over the DV results: were they truly validations? There are several threads here outlining what a true validation is.

Yes, I dispute the balance. I opened the account and I only owed $50. and then one time I went to go use it and they denied my card, so I caled and they told me they had closed my account because it was fraudulantly opend, so I tried to argue it, but there was no way to open it up again. I never heard anything about this again and ow I check my report and I see this on CA asking for $294.

I don't even know what happened to this account and how Target arrived at this conclusion.

But I am going to call Target up and ask for all the info I can get. Thanks you for that suggestion!!