Help! Crown Jewelers shows as "Closed" Paid

jlt071997

O.K. I pull mt true credit report today, my account with Crown Jewelers is reporting with experian "Closed" Paid $0 Balance.:( I opened this in 12-05 hoping to rebuild. Bought something, paid it back on time, now they have closed account. What do I do now that I have lost that positive TL?:confused: It's still showing "opened" with Eq and tu. This Closed thing has dropped my score.

O.K. I pull mt true credit report today, my account with Crown Jewelers is reporting with experian "Closed" Paid $0 Balance.:( I opened this in 12-05 hoping to rebuild. Bought something, paid it back on time, now they have closed account. What do I do now that I have lost that positive TL?:confused: It's still showing "opened" with Eq and tu. This Closed thing has dropped my score.

You have to buy something I believe. I saw that they will not report inactive accounts.

I am au on 3 cc w/hubby, have 1 unsecured $10,000 loan with bank 4 pymts so far, on time, 1 $1000 unsecured loan with finance co. 11 pymt on time. I know the au thing probably won't help anymore, since reading the posts. Utilization is @ 4%.Will that work?