FYI for Crown Jewelers

I've had an account with Crown Jewelers since 12/05, bought something, paid it off, just been thrilled with the positive TL. Today, I pull true credit report, they are listing it w/ Ex as "closed" "Paid". Gonna try to get them to reopen. Just to let you know you probably need to make purchases every so often to keep it open. They just didn't have much I was interested in. Oh well! Seems like you take 2 steps forward and three steps back.

I know this has been gone over, and over, but I bought something in early May, made the DP and then 1 week later payed it off and they have still not reported, Most other posts said 2 to 3 weeks jlt how long to report for you (if you can remember back to 05).

Sorry, can't remember how long to report. I do know that it has always reported as $1500 credit limit for almost 2 years and I have only purchased one bracelet from them. Keep searching, I think there are other posts on crown jewelers. Look it up in the search function.

I know this has been gone over, and over, but I bought something in early May, made the DP and then 1 week later payed it off and they have still not reported, Most other posts said 2 to 3 weeks jlt how long to report for you (if you can remember back to 05).

It just hit my report within the last week. It's been about a month since i purchased my watch.