Question on Validation proceedure...

DebrDuck

I started the validation process last month. I have 3 collections I'm disputing. All 3 happen to be with the same CA. I wrote a letter requesting validation on 2 they have for me from the same place (which I never even knew I had until we refied 1 1/2 yrs ago), they of course sent me a statement that they made telling me it was now validated, I wrote back restating what I was requesting and am waiting for their reply.

The other collection is for a hosp. that doesn't even exist any more. The date on the collection is 5 yrs old. I sent in (the same day as the other letter, only in sep. envelope) a request for validation. I've heard nothing. Yesterday I sent them the 2nd request giving them 15 days to respond. Today I get a phone call, they left a message on my machine that I was to call them back.

My question is.... do I talk to them on the phone or do I only deal with them in writing?

:confused:

My question is.... do I talk to them on the phone or do I only deal with them in writing?

You should stay off the phone. Also, remember, the CA is under no obligation to respond to your DV so don't worry about counting days.