Hopeless cred path

hopelesscred

• 3 weeks later...

It has been quite awhile since I updated this thread.

Sent CRAP 1 a 550 settlement offer with an NDA on a $960 debt...they ignored the letter and called..left me a message. I called them and she basically stated that they will not agree to an NDA...so I said no deal---and offered 300..she said no deal. I pointed out that Northland had offered $300 just last month...she brushed it off stating that the guidelines are saying $550...screw the guidelines, I cant afford 550 right now, especially without an NDA...

I going to send them a settlement of 300 then 250 the following month...and 200 next all the while disputing the debt.

The other CRAP 1 TL is out of SOL and will sit.

WAMU answered my DV---after I complained to the BBB/FTC...and yes they had all of the records save for the signature card...the acct is now 5 years and three months old and palisades is the CA..they turned it over to W&A and they answered the BBB complaint saying that they will ask Palisades to remove..huh?...I'll take it and wait a few more months...Palisades reinserted on TU...so I will fire up a letter to TU next week as they violated by not notifying me.

CJ has not updated...I will use the money I was going to send to Crap 1 and open an acct with ox publishing to offset the util% monthly update killers from CRAP 1.

My EQ FICO is now 501 up from 439...I will update the rest later

EQ 7 negs left

TU 7 negs left used to be six (palisades reinserted)

EX 11 Negs :evil: left soon to be 10--sent them a deletion letter from the CA

20 total deletions so far.

I was supposed to start rehabbing my SL ths month...but will wait until they send me a complete acct history. The last statement sent did not look correct.

Forgot to add this tidbit...I called orchard for a CLI they gave me a 200 increase with a $50 finance charge..I accepted...STUPID I know, they basically made up all the missed finance charges on this account since I have been paying nearly BIF each month..Called back the next day to get the finance charge removed? no deal....LOL...even try to give up the CLI..fat chance...to add insult to injury another rep hinted that I could have received a zero % offer..

More CRAP 1:

Since I started disputing the accounts (have TWO)(6/5/07)---they've tried to re-age one act(date was moved back),

one the other act:

Changed the balance at least 7 times:

944, 960, 961, 971, 978, 981 and now back to 970 to match all three CRA reports.

I am preparing for the worst...this is a junk debt they purchased and suckered me into a new account...they've verified so I would prob lose, my only defense willl be their malicious attempts in damaging my credit rating and their refusal to settle. I may have to bite the bullet on this one and settle--but I am only offering $300 if it is w/o an NDA or deletion.

Palisades--reinserted on TU--fired off another dispute letter and the 30 day wait is back on. I will send a re-insertion letter after the 30 period ends if it isnt deleted. This is the one I was supposed to lay low but I will definitely take TU to task for violation of the FCRA-they did not notify me during the 5 day period. I will wait a few weeks as TU will extend 15 days, I am hoping to get an HSBC deletion...

HSBC..I got a letter from them basically saying that they are tired of verifying...LOL..."we've investigated numerous times.....blah blah..." LOL!! then delete it!! I started another round of dispute with TU and waiting on one from EX. I dont think they have the records to verify so I will keep up the pressure.

I found out that TU outsources to India, and EX uses the philipines...most of the letters as we all know are scanned and sent via electronic message to the respective centers where it is handled by a foreign CSR, most will simply ignore your letters/documents and use eOscar. I sent EX a CA deletion letter and I am waiting to see what happens when I get the green card back..if it is not deleted I will send an ITS ..any higher up contacts for EX will be greatly appreciated.

letter to CRAP 1, please critique:

At this point I am totally confused as to what is actually owed on this alleged debt. In the past two months, the balance has changed at least 7 times, ranging from $944 to $981 and now it is back to $970. I also noticed that the account initially had a high balance of $1152 which is very similar to an old Orchard bank account I had—was this account a junk debt purchased by your firm? If so, I will need to see the remaining bill statements to verify the accuracy of the reported balance and the date of first delinquency. Per your records and letters, this account was only active for 18 months, so we are only talking about 15 more statements. You only sent me copies of three statements and they do not show any charges.

I sent you a settlement offer with a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for $550. You in turn sent me your own offer of $550.0 that would result in a R9 credit rating with a notation for ‘settled for less than full balance”. You also mentioned that you intend to send a 1099 for the remaining balance of the debt. Please be advised that this alleged debt was opened with a $500 credit limit and this offer was nearly 60% of the alleged balance.

Since you are refusing to modify the status of the debt or accept the NDA, I am willing to offer a settlement of $300.00, the same exact amount that was offered by the collection agency initially assigned to work this account. My only intention here is to bring a swift closure to this matter, stop your monthly updates and your usurious fees on a closed/charged off account that is causing damage to my credit rating.

The account right now is listed at $970, you are reporting a charged off amount of $792 which leaves a balance of $178. I think that $300.00 without any stipulations except that the alleged debt will be considered as settled is more than fair.

I await your response.

what do u think?....

• 2 weeks later...

Palisades is still reporting on TU/EX (TU was a reinsert). I have two diputes going ---waiting on results. Sent letters..will not push too hard, still within SOL

Negatives left, EX is still my worst CRA.

EX 10

EQ 7

TU 7

SL rehab delayed due to billing/int questions

Sent a WTF email to small med CA who was still reporting on EX after they agreed to remove the TL, they deleted right away.

Sent settlement letter for auto loan--$467 charged off, requesting PAID AS AGREED...if they refuse...then PAID.

CRAP 1-no response but they did update info on all three accts, they are now identical.

Credit rebuilding

CJ--is finally reporting on EX not yet on TU--prob will not report on EQ as I have been reading the EQ has stopped reporting CJ.

FICO Score Report Date

TU 581 6/9/2007

EQ 439 6/7/2007

EX 569 6/9/2007

TU 573 7/22/07 -8

EQ 455 7/22/07 +16

EX 575 7/22/07 +6

TU 598 9/7/2007 +25

EQ 527 9/7/2007 +72 8-)

EX 566 9/7/2007 -9

• 4 weeks later...

my repair has hit a snag..

negs reporting

EX 10

EQ 7

TU 7

started rehab on my SL at $350 plus my garnishment payments..OUCH!!-once completed that will remove 2 negs from EX and 1 from TU/EQ

CRAP1 (2 acts-only one in SOL) back and forth negotiations --offering 30% they have not budged yet---continue to update my CRs.

Wamu--validated and verified (act sold to Palisades)--stuck with this one until 4/09

HSBC--paid CO...still fighting have not gone to the BBB and the FTC yet (for awhile they were my only good TL)

Palisades--last lone CA on my report--gone from EQ, verified on EX and reinserted on TU. they've tried to sue twice in the last 4 years--now the act is with W&A --DV sent --waiting game begins...SOL is done 4/9. Laying low until then

Car loan CO---they refuse to answer settlement letters, I refuse to pay.

AT&T paid CO...will give this one a rest before tackling it once again...

TAX lien-trying to pay this ASAP now that I have found new info on how to remove...still researching

I will update my scores later...but my EQ is up another 15 points--will go right back if I dont reduce my HSBC BAL b4 they report again

CREDIT REBUILD..

CJ is still not reporting on EQ...

I found out that I had a Macys and an AMEX and both are eligible for rehab....

Macys 204 PAID

AMEX 745 will be paid next week

for those interested, look for my MACYS REHAB thread) all of the info is there. Hopefully that will be two new TLs. I will try for a target red card when my score improves

secured instalment loans vs secured cards...still contemplating between a Bofa secured, WF or a secured CD loan. I did open an act with DCU with the intention of opening some secured loans acts--this will have to wait a few months

HSBC-my one year aniversary is coming....I want at least one other visa/mc card so I can play hardball.

CREDIT REPAIR is getting EXPENSIVE!!..need to win a lawsuit or two to help defray the costs...LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The SL rehab is finally underway..but I need to review statements to ensure that BAL/INT and payments are being applied properly.

AMEX and MACYS have been paid and I am now waiting for: actual card from Macys and the pre-approved app from AMEX. (two new TLs, no INQs as macys will remove theirs)

Tax lien..I plan to pay this soon and send UCC-11 and UCC-3 to see whether I can get this crap removed.

CRAP 1-two acts, still negotiating settlements, sent counter-no response yet

Auto loan...chargeoff of $467, refuse to change listing..still challenging, writing letters..trying to get FCRA violations to force deletion.

HSBC...fed up so I filed BBB, FTC complaints and will go to the AG...I was hesitant since they were my only reporting TL...now that I will soon have AMex and Macys..back to playing hardball. 8-)

To be honest..my repair has hit a snag now that I am mostly down to the OCs

challenged WAMU, and they sent all of the bill copies :eek:..I was sort of shocked. Then I started thinking, the statements only showed that they have billing statements of the alleged acct. (getting myself psyched up here)

My repair journey has been slowed by the fear of being sued, although I have been concentrating on building credit. This really has thrown me for a loop. Palisades is the JDB (last CA on my CRs), they are off EQ, sticking like glue on EX and have reinserted on TU. W&A was assigned the act...DV sent no replies yet...30 days are up this weekend.

The NJ AG--sent me a questionaire to fill out, At first I was going to ignore, but I will answer them so I can build a case or counterclaims should they decide to sue.

Actually hunter, there have been better ones...they are simply done with repair or stopped updating..as u can see, I still have miles to go b4 I sleep..

Once I learned how the CRAs handle our disputes, I sent EX one this week.

Basically it said..this act is inaccurate, please remove. highlighted the act in yellow.

We are all here to help and provide moral support, but beleive me this crap will get u down but u cannot stop and need to let go of your fears as you are fighting for your financial future..its friday while I should out having cocktails and chasing ladiies, I am a debt repair board

Originally Posted by hopelesscred

I am thinking of signing up with an internet fax svc and sending 100 faxes a day on black background and use up their ink cartridges

Hopeless...I enjoyed reading about your journey...LOL

Can't wait to hear if Crap 1 or Auto Loan will finally cave in...........B**stards!

BTW, what is

secured loan borrow repay cycle starting with 1.5, 2.5 hopefully all the way to 10K

How does it work?

Keep with the Journey..........soon you will be Hopefulcredit :)++

Originally Posted by hopelesscred

I am thinking of signing up with an internet fax svc and sending 100 faxes a day on black background and use up their ink cartridges

Hopeless...I enjoyed reading about your journey...LOL

Can't wait to hear if Crap 1 or Auto Loan will finally cave in...........B**stards!

BTW, what is

secured loan borrow repay cycle starting with 1.5, 2.5 hopefully all the way to 10K

How does it work?

Keep with the Journey..........soon you will be Hopefulcredit :)++

thnks..

read this sticky...good luck

www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236056

Palisades battle

Sent out my responses to the NJ AG this week and I wrote a letter to TU informing them of their violation for reinserting without notifying me.

After I filed a BBB complaint--HSBC executive resolution team responded. He left me a message and thanks to Merkufan..I called and reminded him of FCRA 623 (8) and that I am no longer looking for VER documents but a complete deletion of the derog. He told me he wanted to check with another department and he would get back to me on Monday--since he was not up to speed with the FCRA..sure--Monday it is.

Also sent yet another GW letter trying get lates off my mortgage.

Rebuild

Macys card is on its way (see Macys rehab thread)---I had to call them to remove two INQs they placed in my EX file...but remove they will. I am starting to like Macys again...

WAMU--I am thinking of finally replying to their BBB letter and citing FCRA 623 (8)...

Prob is not sure whether the OC has 30 days to respond...they can simply list the acct as "dispute" and be done with it. Hell it was worth a try at an acct that will hurt my scores for the next 18 mos---I am fully aware of section 611 (a)(1) being cited....anywho...hopefully they'll realize I will not go away anytime soon....and delete.

My complaint with HSBC however, was very specific--verification of DOFD..and they've yet to respond

• 3 weeks later...

Things are moving at a much slower pace...

Got my Macy's card and it is reporting on all three CRAs...FAKOs got a little bump and I expect a FICO score increase as my most recent mortgage late and my HSBC ages...

Sent another GW letter to the mortgage co..req removal of lates..this time to the CEO..LOL....I will write each month..until I get some love. if only one of the lates from 12 months ago is removed, I will get a nice FICO boost..so I am not giving up.

Still waiting on AMEX oasis, paid them a month ago...still nada

CRAP 1--two accounts..we are at an IMPASSE...I called them to neg a settlement--I offered $350 and she wanted $650 then lowered it to $550(1000 BAL) no way I said and hung up

HBSC--filed BBB/AG complaints...waiting for results and will file my suit.

Auto loan...Sent letter to the CEO and they answered with a spreadsheet--SOA (statement of account) no actual bills. Still refusing to delete or modify the TL, so I am not paying...C&D'ed CA who continues to call...will send CMRRR...new CA started SRA assciates?...Fresh DV will be sent tom

I am trying to rack some FCRA violations against them--so far section 623 is the only I come up with..

SL--2 payments in--7 to go..

I applied for the Kay's card--they pulled EQ hard and EX soft--got the 20 day notice...I called for a recon but was told I was denied..that's okay...I plan using the denial on any future lawsuits I file.

Palisades/wamu --NJ BBB is in the midst of their investigation and I also filed an AG complaint. They are now updating the TL monthly, poisoning my CRs, more ammo. Long GA SOL runs out in FEB 08 per their records--wamu has it listed for APR 08-no rush I will wait..They did assign to W&A, I DV'ed and have not heard from them since

Still have not paid my tax lien..:(..need to start working to delete this!!)

FICOs will be updated later this month..or next...