Best Buy... Couldn't belive it!!!

Went to best buy to return a TV and purchase a different one... They had a 2 years no interest if you use your Best Buy account... I couldn't belive that I actually qualified for one and the Best Buy MC as well... I put $2500 on the Best Buy account (maxed it) with no interest for 24 months... That'll be cake to pay off before the 24 months runs out... Put about 400 on the MC too to cover the rest of the payments... This is the first time I've ever been able to take advantage of any no interest offers from anywhere... I'm stoked...

Make sure you allow processing time with your payments. These guys are very difficult to deal with. I had an account before the era of online payments and I literally had to send the payment almost the same day the statement was received or a late charge was charged.

Make sure you allow processing time with your payments. These guys are very difficult to deal with. I had an account before the era of online payments and I literally had to send the payment almost the same day the statement was received or a late charge was charged.

I have a local friend that was telling me the exact same thing... If I can't do online then I'll do like you guys said and just mail it the day it comes in!!! Thanks for the info!!!