How many inquiries

I'm almost up to 30 on ex. Aiming for 50+ lol They seem to stop hurting your score after so many.

Ummmm O.K. but they still hurt you....if you have 30 on ex then you are close to having the same on the others....

Just wondering why you would even be proud of that? Or even start a thread on that....

88-) 88-) That is a lot of inquiries on Ex.

Ex-6

Eq-3

Tu-1

Still bumping for Tu & Eq. Most inq don't affect fico after 6 months I think. The problem with having too many inqs is when creditors pull your credit and deny you for excess inqs. I would freeze your ex file if your state allows it or do as some have done here by placing a fraud alert in your ex file and dispute inqs thru ex's fraud dept.

I was just applying for a bunch of cards for the hell of it. I won't need my credit for a few years. I've noticed my score stopped dropping after 5 or so inquiries.

I have a 20k car loan and a 8k credit card getting ready to hit my report. So im having fun while I can, lol.

Discover called me and gave me $750 cl. I don't remember which card it was. Guess Ill see when it gets here.

No instant approvals :( All said 7-10 days. It is just addicting. lol.

I got a letter from chase denying me a cc. Their reason was silly. Said I had too much credit already.

Lol - 43. I have 29 on Ex. 1 or 2 on EQ. Those are easy to get rid of.

I will sit back and wait for the rest of the results to roll in from all of those applications.

Once the cards arrive, I will have the rest of my base in place to begin the climb to 800.

88-) 88-) That is a lot of inquiries on Ex.

Ex-6

Eq-3

Tu-1

Still bumping for Tu & Eq. Most inq don't affect fico after 6 months I think. The problem with having too many inqs is when creditors pull your credit and deny you for excess inqs. I would freeze your ex file if your state allows it or do as some have done here by placing a fraud alert in your ex file and dispute inqs thru ex's fraud dept.

I don't care about them. I'm set vehicle-wise, and plan on buying a house in two years.

I will use my patellco visa to take out my high-interest debt, and pay it back in a year. My Fico score sim said to balance out my credit to debt ratio to raise my score to around 750.

Any other credit cards I get are just a bonus and will be used just enough to build credit by balance transfers.

I don't care about them. I'm set vehicle-wise, and plan on buying a house in two years.

I will use my patellco visa to take out my high-interest debt, and pay it back in a year. My Fico score sim said to balance out my credit to debt ratio to raise my score to around 750.

Any other credit cards I get are just a bonus and will be used just enough to build credit by balance transfers.

I can understand your point.I have applied for & received four credit cards in the last six months with a total credit line of $62K.I am keeping my fingers off the apply button to get some age on those accounts.I also plan to get a mortgage in near future to build a home.Here are my latest scores.Just me bragging!

Your FICO score from Equifax :

March 17, 2007

Your FICO score from Experian :

March 17, 2007

Your FICO score from TransUnion :

March 17, 2007

I can understand your point.I have applied for & received four credit cards in the last six months with a total credit line of $62K.I am keeping my fingers off the apply button to get some age on those accounts.I also plan to get a mortgage in near future to build a home.Here are my latest scores.Just me bragging!

Your FICO score from Equifax :

March 17, 2007

Your FICO score from Experian :

March 17, 2007

Your FICO score from TransUnion :

March 17, 2007

You should be proud cajun. ;)

Very Impressive. I can't wait to reach the 700 club.

I currently have about 2-3 inquiries on my each report (TU & EQ)

I have 15 inquiries on Experian and they refuse to delete. That is my lowest score. 554 as of today. The also refuse to delete collections and all the other baddies. I've heard many people say that placing a Fraud Alert on your file helps. I'm terrified of the consequences (afraid that if I place the alert it may screw everything up). I would hate to move from one nightmare to the next.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

nylady

Very Impressive. I can't wait to reach the 700 club.

I currently have about 2-3 inquiries on my each report (TU & EQ)

I have 15 inquiries on Experian and they refuse to delete. That is my lowest score. 554 as of today. The also refuse to delete collections and all the other baddies. I've heard many people say that placing a Fraud Alert on your file helps. I'm terrified of the consequences (afraid that if I place the alert it may screw everything up). I would hate to move from one nightmare to the next.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

nylady

I have never had any baddies to battle,only inqs and incorrect personal info.From the different experiences I have read across a few boards,a fraud alert does not hurt you at all. The only thing it does is make a creditor verify who you are before granting new credit.That would stop instant credit apps.I am told that if you do it,you want to place a contact phone # on the fraud alert so creditors can id you if you apply with them.

TU = 14 and the others might be just as close :(. I've disputed a few online and I finally started with TrueCredit to start the *b* action. I am finally set credit card wise for awhile, and I don't plan on applying for credit again until 2008. I have to clean up some baddies first.