chilton1

My eyes, my eyes, I can't beleive it I am in the 800 club!!!

I just checked my truecredit and my faco equifax is now 732. All negative are gone.

Checked Scorewatch and what do you know my score is now 804. Oh my goodness this may die a quick death but I am going to :BigDance::PartyTime:xguitarx:nannersplit::banana:::linedancers:::punknanner::multibounce::bedjump::lagerlouts::MoreBeer:::band:::lagerlouts: tears of joy :waah: :waah:

From 557 to 804. So I had one charge off from providian and that account was sold to collect america. They are both gone. A five year old account. It sure was keeping my score down went from 723 to 804.

I know I get verbal diarrhea all too often :blah: :blah: But i want to :waah: :waah: I love you all :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I love CIC ::ImInLove::xsqueezex

funny all my accounts are all less than a year old. I started credit repair last summer. Got the first card August last year Credit One Bank 350 credit line. Closed it at 6 months.

All others since November last year.

Thank you guys I am on ::cloud9:: ::cloud9:: ::cloud9::

Hey Chilton - again congrats but quick question

Can you share with us what TL's you do have open?

I have the following acccounts open

• HSBC household card open Nov 06 limit 3000
  • HSBC Discover 4000 Nov.06
  • Hootersmastercard 1000 Nov. 06

The following accounts are also open but not reporting as yet:

• American express Delta skymiles 3800
    Note: I applied for a credit line increase and was denied because the account was not open for more than a month. I think they changed their policy.
  • American Express Optima 500

The card was through the Oasis program the limit will never increase.

Oh I also have 33 student loans 170+K but gives me long history.

I will not be applying for anything else.

Oh my! :shock:

And I feel nervous having about $4600 in loans right now....

Heheheheheh :D : I ran out of Stafford so I had to repair the credit to get private loans.

What is another digit:evil: Can't put a monetary price on education. I will leave that to the banks. Hopefully the payback will be worth it. I will owe about 230K when i am finish maybe a bit more. xangelx xangelx xangelx

Unfortunately that education did not include a "how to manage your credit class." In the 90s I was one of the students who lined up on college walk to get credit cards. I was so excited when each lender said put your tuition as income. So as a college student I had a 40K income and no real money. The beginning of my credit hell.

I just checked my truecredit and my faco equifax is now 732. All negative are gone.

Checked Scorewatch and what do you know my score is now 804. Oh my goodness this may die a quick death but I am going to :BigDance::PartyTime:xguitarx:nannersplit::banana:::linedancers:::punknanner::multibounce::bedjump::lagerlouts::MoreBeer:::band:::lagerlouts: tears of joy :waah: :waah:

From 557 to 804. So I had one charge off from providian and that account was sold to collect america. They are both gone. A five year old account. It sure was keeping my score down went from 723 to 804.

I know I get verbal diarrhea all too often :blah: :blah: But i want to :waah: :waah: I love you all :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I love CIC ::ImInLove::xsqueezex

Wow, that's absolutely fabulous work!